Monday 18 January 2016

Filming for Second Draft - Problems

After the first draft and feedback from peers and teachers, I decided that I needed to refilm and add in some completely new shots so I can achieve the greatest grade possible. Filming for the second draft took place on 15th January 2016. I was slightly apprehensive about fliming again because the last time I had used a camera was before Christmas. I did encounter some problems when filming. These included:
  • Not having the same camera as the last time I filmed. I was worried about this because I had gotten used to using the other camera.
  • I was worried about the continuity. The last time I filmed was before Christmas and needed to make sure that my sister wore exactly the same thing as last time so the continuity would not be ruined.
  • There was also a slight problem with availability because my sister was away over Christmas so it was crucial to pick a time to film that suited her and came before the deadline so I had time to edit the opening sequence again.

No comments:

Post a Comment